Who am I?
My name is Amanda Smith and I love to meet new people. I was born and raised in Dallas, TX, and I have been married to the most kind and hilarious man for 3 years - (you can thank him for the efforts put into this website!). I spent 6 years in Arkansas for my undergraduate degree at Ouachita Baptist University, and stayed for my first 2 years of teaching public school. We now call Dallas home and I'm glad about it!
Making new relationships is one of my favorites things to do. So much so, I make it my business to help connect people in my community. I am passionate about serving people through events, community organization, social media, and my podcast.
The future is bright with what we could do together! I cannot wait to get to know you.
You can usually find me laughing at my own bad jokes.
You can also find me....
- sipping on coffee past 3:00 PM
- keeping up with Jenna Kutcher and Rachel Hollis
- snagging a warm cookie
- digging around at T.J. Maxx
- listening to ten different podcasts
- playing with my pup Mia
- making friends with strangers
- watching The Office or Parks & Rec
- planning an event for a bunch of women